Friday 27 September 2013

Does anyone know how the Playstation3 works?

Both Mrs. Chritensi and myself shed a tear yesterday.

Four kids all going away to universities - and in four different countries. The youngest one was the last to leave. It was sad to drop him and wave goodbye. Will he really be able to manage without us? Well, of course he will. We all had to go away from home at one time.

And think of all the fun, when they come home for holidays. Old friends and new friends visiting. And all the stories and knew knowledge they bring home from the different places. Life will be rich.

But the house is empty just now. I braved myself up to make a tour of their rooms. Their private domains where parents were not always welcome in later years. There are all the memories from their childhood and teenage years. Favourite Teddy Bears, school pictures and toy cars.

And in my boy's room there is the Playstation3. I never played with him at the Playstation3, as I thought he spent enough time at it without me. But now I'm tempted to have a go.

All I know is that you need some bottles of coke and some bags of chips. Is there some Parental Control that needs to be deactivated? Does anyone know how it works?

No comments :

Post a Comment